Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 185

Thread: Quote For The Day...

  1. #151
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shit! I could have farted something better ~ God on the creation of Mankind

  2. #152
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Remember the fallen for they are the ones who gave you your freedom. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #153
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
    ~Oscar Wilde~

  4. #154
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man is the cruelest animal.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche~

  5. #155
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A friend who easily forgets you... was never a friend.
    ~Me~

  6. #156
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "The beginning is always today."
    Mary Wollstonecraft

  7. #157
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Tombstones don't talk back." ~Leland from Dog The Bountyhunter~

  8. #158
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.
    ~Oscar Wilde~

  9. #159
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    modern religion is the crutch by which fools may stand...

  10. #160
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I realize life is short so I'm markin the day. Now it's full speed ahead, I'll rest when I'm dead. And I could give a fuck what the next man said. I live how I wanna live, buy what I wanna buy, do what I wanna do, try What I wanna try. Fear nothin, take chances. Not afraid to fail, always makin advances. So when I ride on the Grim Reaper Highway, no regrets bitch, I did it my way."~John Cena, If It All Ended Tomorrow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen